Switzerland Immersion Business Tour
Our commitment to you
1. Personal Information. Personal Information is information or an opinion that identifies an individual. This Personal Information is obtained in many ways including google form, correspondence, by telephone and facsimile, by email, via our website, from media and publications, from other publicly available sources and from third parties. We don’t guarantee website links or policy of authorized third parties. We may also use your Personal Information for secondary purposes closely related to the primary purpose, in circumstances where you would reasonably expect such use or disclosure. When we collect Personal Information we will, where appropriate and where possible, explain to you why we are collecting the information and how we plan to use it.
2. Third Parties. Where reasonable and practicable to do so, we will collect your Personal Information only from you. However, in some circumstances we may be provided with information by third parties. In such a case we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of the information provided to us by the third party.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information. Your Personal Information may be disclosed in a number of circumstances including third parties where you consent to the use or disclosure and in case where required or authorized by law.
4. Security of Personal Information. Your Personal Information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. When your Personal Information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obtained, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your Personal Information.
5. Access to your Personal Information. You may access the Personal Information we hold about you and to update and/or correct it, subject to certain exceptions. If you wish to access your Personal Information, please contact us in writing. In order to protect your Personal Information, we may require identification from you before releasing the requested information.
6. Maintaining the Quality of your Personal Information. It is important to us that your Personal Information is up to date. We will take reasonable steps to make sure that your Personal Information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you find that the information we have is not up to date or is inaccurate, please advise us as soon as practicable so we can update our records and ensure we can continue to provide quality services to you.
7. Policy Updates. This Policy may change from time to time and is available on our website.